April 17, 2007

BLOG : Le Monde Meeerveilleux d'Aurélie

Aurélie's Wooonderful World is the most pleasant, appealing place ever, surely a reflection of her personality. There's not much to say that hasn't been said before; just a reiteration of her woooonderfulness! And the very best thing is that this lovely talented young artist can only grow and improve from here; I can't even imagine what that much more appeal would look like! I think I'd explode for joy. I say hello and wish her very much success!

Please visit Le Monde Meeerveilleux d'Aurélie.






6 comments:

  1. I've followed her blog for quite some time now and just sigh every time I see a drawing of hers. They're so CUTE! And her stop motion short is adorable as well, so everyone go watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! respct for pluggin these guys. Im nuts for her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are wonderful!! sooo charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:30 PM

    Agreed. I'm another big fan. Her drawings are so appealing and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that red head holding the book. great expressions, fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 AM

    Hey Hey ! she's wooonderfully talented! Her work is very fresh ! ha Wonderfull Lili :)

    ReplyDelete