February 21, 2006

Harold Rosenbaum: Chartered Accountant Extreme

It's true: before everything else, there was Harold Rosenbaum, the accounting show to end all accounting shows; a five part serial for YTV and Nelvana Animation. Harold is all the rage now on the internet, thanks to youtube.com. Many overdue thanks to Matt Ferguson, Dani Strijleva and James Robertson on much fun and a job well done. Special cheers to Marcus Moore for editing and post, and Paul Inston for the symphony score.





All art work on the show was divided amongst the four of us, the design work finding influence in Alex Toth and the Superfriends. WONDERTWIN POWERS.... ACTIVATE!

2 comments:

  1. Man, my sides hurt! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! You guys did a great job in making the series look old and cheaply done, and I can't get enough of it! Wowsers!

    I've really enjoyed your blog Nick! I'll keep coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well good!
    I'm glad to hear it, and I'm glad to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete