November 14, 2008

UP^


i'm going to follow in the footsteps of uberstorycaptain Ronnie Del Carmen, and promote Pixar's next cinematic extravaganza, UP!

this was the first film I worked on here, and i'm thankful that because of it I met some of the most talented and large hearted people anywhere: story artists Bill Presing, Enrico Casarosa, Justin Hunt, Josh Cooley, and Tony Rosenast; Bobby Rubio, Mr. Rob Gibbs, Brian, Shannon, and Veronica; kindly directors Pete and Bob, and Ronnie Del Carmen himself. I can only count myself very lucky, and wait to see this on the silver screen!

Check out the trailer in theatres November 21st,
and watch for the film next May 29th, 2009!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:45 AM

    Good stuff Sung! Looking forward to this.
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:33 AM

    whose idea was the tennis balls on the cane? i did that at Kateri with those plastic chairs...i love it! can't wait!
    kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:58 PM

    I can't wait! No seriously. I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see it, I can't wait! From what I saw while I was there, it's gonna be pretty much totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i am really looking foward to this! That boyscout rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks good. Now finally during the credit crunch there is something to look forward too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure it's going to kick ass - but I have to say I am yearning for more dangerous designs. Those humans are just so disneyesquedly-appealing. That being said I'll be there on opening day giggling with anticipation.

    ReplyDelete